Here's a recipe you can follow:
- Install the free Android Market app, called "Download All Files" (by HwkRbbt Software) onto your Android phone.
- Run 'Download All Files' at least once so that it will be able to integrate with your Gmail app.
- Also, make sure you've run Ultra Voice Changer (or Deluxe Ultra Voice Changer) at least once, to ensure that Favorites directory has been created properly.
- In your Gmail app, go to the email which contains your audio file.
- Select the 'Preview' button. When prompted with 'Complete action using', you should now see a 'Download All Files' option. Select this option.
- Change the (save to) Folder to /Android/data/com.kimusoft.ultra_voice_changer
- Change the file name to be more descriptive, BUT be sure to add a .wav extension to the file. So you could change the filename from: GmailAttachment to Cool Ringtone.wav (the .wav extension is IMPORTANT, else Ultra Voice Changer will not be able to detect this file later on..).
- Run 'Ultra Voice Changer' and click on the 'Favorites' tab. You should now see 'Cool Ringtone.wav' in your list of favorites (it will appear visually as 'Cool Ringtone') .
- You should now be able to turn 'Cool Ringtone' into a ringtone from within Ultra Voice Changer. (press the ringtone button, which looks like a musical note)